Pork Tenderloin with Pomegranate-Soy Marinade & Napa Slaw with Tahini Dressing
Create this wonderful recipe using fresh, local ingredients. Pair it with a glass of Pomelo Rosé.
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbls. fresh ginger, minced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbls. red wine vinegar
- 2 tbls. pomegranate molasses
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 pork tenderloin
Whisk all ingredients together and marinate pork for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
Napa Slaw Ingredients:
- 3 cup Napa cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 cup purple cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup mint leaves, loosely packed
- 2 cup cilantro leaves, loosely packed
- 1 cup daikon sprout, or other sprout: pea, bean, etc
- 1 cup fried Wonton strips
Place Napa cabbage, carrot, and purple cabbage in a large bowl and sprinkle mint, cilantro, wontons, and sprouts on top, toss everything together.
Tahini Dressing Ingredients & Directions:
- 1/2 cup Tahini
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar (unseasoned)
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 3 scallions, chopped, white part only
- 1 tbls. fresh ginger, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup white miso paste
Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth. Add dressing to bowl of cabbage slaw, toss gently to coat. Sprinkle fried wontons over slaw and gently fold in right before serving.
Directions for cooking pork:
Heat grill to medium-high heat, and brush with vegetable oil. Remove pork from marinade and cook on grill for 12-15 minutes, turning every 2-3 minutes, until the tenderloin reaches an internal temperature of 140°F. Allow pork to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.