Pomelo Spring Charcuterie Board
Create this incredible Pomelo Spring Charcuterie Board paired to perfection with Pomelo Sauvignon Blanc!
Feeds a crowd. Swap things up with what you have available to you!
- Beet Hummus, recipe follows
- Blue cheese
- Champagne cheddar cheese
- Grapes, green and red
- Endive, sliced in half lengthwise
- Spicy capicola sausage, sliced
- Baby cucumbers, thinly sliced on a bias
- French baguette, sliced
- Sharp cheddar
- Asparagus spears, blanched
- Baby dill pickles
- Edible flowers, for garnish
- 1 (6-8oz) container store bought hummus
- 6 oz canned or pickled beets
- 4 oz olive oil
Combine beets, hummus and olive oil in a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
Assemble charcuterie board to your liking.
Enjoy with a glass of Pomelo Sauvignon Blanc!